To provide each student with an uncompromising Christian education devoted to academic excellence in a family-friendly, safe, and nurturing environment.
VALOR CHRISTIAN ACADEMY will be a school that brings glory to God by being a model of educational excellence, known in the community for its exemplary leadership in Christian education supporting students as they cultivate their potential in Christ.
VALOR CHRISTIAN ACADEMY will be a school presented as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable unto God which is our reasonable service.
VALOR CHRISTIAN ACADEMY will not be conformed to this world but will be transformed by the renewing of minds that it might prove the good, acceptable, and perfect will of God. – Romans 12:2
Students who attend Valor Christian Academy will progress towards achieving the Expected School-Wide Learning Results, or ESLRs. This is accomplished through a rigorous and challenging academic program, with opportunities to serve, collaborate and problem solve, as well as intentional Biblical integration – learning and applying God’s word, awareness of the leading of His Spirit, and much more!
EXPECTED SCHOOL-WIDE LEARNING RESULTS (ESLR’s):
1. Valor students will be able to understand a Biblical worldview.
2. Valor students will be prepared to be effective communicators.
3. Valor students will be critical thinkers and problem solvers.
4. Valor students will be knowledgeable in the arts and humanities.
5. Valor students will be positive contributors through servant leadership.